Saturday, August 23, 2014

Chicken Dream

A new day, a new recipe, this time with a more sound name.
Chicken Dream... I doubt that a chicken would dream of such end, but who knows. If I'd end up on someone else's table at least I'd like to taste good :D

Ingredients:

  • Chicken breast
  • Mushroom
  • Onion
  • Cooking oil
  • Parsley leaf
  • Food seasoning
  • Salt, pepper
  • Cheese
  • Side dish : )
Slice up the chicken (lengthwise, if it wasn't obvious :P) tenderize it a bit, rub them with salt and pepper, and let them draw it in a little. If you work with fresh mushroom, clean them and slice them. Cut up the onions (not too small) and fry them with a bit of cooking oil. After that, add the mushroom. If it was fresh, add salt and a bit of pepper, and a sip of lemon juice, and let it soften up, until all it's liquids are evaporized. If it was canned, it just needs a few minutes of boiling. Add the chopped up parsley leaf and the food seasoning. Roast the chickens a bit, then put them into a tray. Shovel the shroom-stew onto the chicken, and grate some cheese on top. (Remember what did I say about cheese and pasta? I'd like to extend it to here too.) Pour some liquid under it. If you have nothing else, water will do it fine, but the best choice some leftover broth. Put it into the oven for half an hour on 200°C, and that's it.

I suggest rice as a side dish, but you can make anything you prefer.


I was told that since I put these food pictures on my blog, I should really decorate it with some veggies...


I think I just invented e-serving. XD

Have a nice meal, see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment