Friday, August 29, 2014

Unreff F'ined - the base

For a long time, I have made myself known for writing my city's wargamer event, HÉT's (Hadvezérek És Taktikák - Warlords And Tactics) Warhammer 40000 contest's sick background story, and its main character, the psychopath, sociopath and idiopath (I know, that is not a word - sue me :P) chaos lord, Unreff F'ined. Well, after a long time of promising, it was about time for his meanness to get his own miniature. Good work needs time, slow work needs even more, so I'll put up the result in pieces. I hope the base makes it for your level.



I worked a bit on the little fella's brows - I hope it's obvious how does he feel about the boss.


And since we're talking about Unreff, there is an important part that is not to be missed:

The sign says: TREASURE!!!

To be continued. Be bad, see you next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment