Friday, September 19, 2014

Layered Camembert

Welcome to the hellish laboratory that I simply call: The Kitchen. Based on my original idea, here comes a delicious abomination.
(If anyone recognize it an existing, legitimate recipe, tell me down below, so I can correct it.)

Ingredients:

  • Camembert (one small roll for a single ration)
  • Apple
  • Flour
  • Eggs
  • Breadcrubs
  • Side dish (any one will do)
  • Optionally, sauce (not any one, but you have some choice)
Directions:
Slice up the apple into disks and cut out the middle. If you don't like it, you can cut off the peel too. Slice up the cheeses to disks too (I did them into three disks each, but more skilful folks can do even more... or less, if you don't like thick things :P ) Reassemble the cheeses, with a slice of apple between each cheese disks. Bread them (you know: cover it with flour, then beaten-up eggs, then breadcrubs) twice, and don't spare the stuff, the cheese is suspectible of escaping), then fry them. Serve them with any side dish you like - I made rice - and cranberry or tartar sauce on the side.


Don't think you're safe, I have many more ideas like this! So I'll be back, Muhahaha!

Read it in hungarian!

No comments:

Post a Comment