Friday, September 5, 2014

Rába Huntractor

Today's broadcast will be a little unusual. No recipes, no miniatures, but it's still creation.

Once upon a time, my father founded a venture for refitting and modernizing Rába Steiger class tractor vehicles; that became the Huntractor Ltd. Over the last two days, I helped with the finishing touches of the first "child" in forced pace of work, and before that, my application was accepted for the company logo, and I designed the various decals. I thought I share with you what it looks like when I help out the family :D





 And for those who shows a little bit of interest in machinery, here is a series of pictures about how this three hundred horses beast clamped inside a not small, but quite large chassis can roam on the fields:








I promise you'll get some miniatures too next time, so long until then!

Read it in Hungarian!

No comments:

Post a Comment